Thursday, March 27, 2014

Thing Thursday 3/27/2014

Thing Thursday 8It's Thing Thursday!

 
This week's thing is an animal print headband. I bought it back in my early high school days. I have no idea why. I never wore headbands and this one was no exception. I've had it for close to 10 years now. It is still in perfect condition. I am putting it in the garage sale pile. If it doesn't sell, I'll donate it. This is gone!

Note: Because, I will be analyzing my March numbers over the weekend and posting results on Monday or Tuesday, there will be no weekly budget check tomorrow. Instead, I will be posting April's budget plans tomorrow :)

Another note: If you are interested in guest-posting at Shoeaholicnomore, email me at shoeaholicnomore[at]gmail[dot]com!

4 Comments:

At March 27, 2014 at 9:00 AM , Anonymous E.M. said...

I should seriously throw out most of my hair accessories. I have some headbands I wear occasionally, but my collection is rather silly. Thanks for the inspiration!

 
At March 27, 2014 at 9:02 AM , Blogger shoeaholicnomore said...

The funny thing about my hair accessories is that I've had short, I mean really short, hair for about 2.5 years now. I can't even wear these things if I wanted to. WTH am I keeping them for?! :)

 
At March 28, 2014 at 6:49 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's pretty, but if you don't wear it, let it go. Looking forward to your March update!

I love your little bars on the right side of your blog. I would like to do something like that too, but I don't see any widgets in wordpress that would do that. How did you do it in blogger, if you don't mind me asking?

This is debtdebs BTW... don't know why but it shows as anonymous when I post, even though I enter my wordpress id ...arg

 
At March 28, 2014 at 8:28 AM , Blogger shoeaholicnomore said...

Debtdebs,

It's not showing as anonymous on my comments list or on the blog... Strange!

It is a neat headband and I do love me some animal print, but I NEVER wear it and I have plenty of animal print clothes and other accessories I DO wear. You have to make decisions sometimes about letting things go, otherwise you'll never be rid of clutter :)

I too am exciting about my March update. I hope it'll be good news! The sidebars, I added a "text" widget and then used HTML code for the bars. I can send you the code if you'd like. Just shoot me an email! :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home