Thursday, March 13, 2014

Thing Thursday 3/13/2014

Thing Thursday 6I know I said something similar last week, but how in the heck is this month going so fast and how is it time for another Thing Thursday already?!

The "thing" or "things" of the week are usually featured with a picture and description, but this week's things I just don't feel comfortable photographing and sharing with the World Wide Web! That's because they are 2 of my many many bras. You'll just have to trust me that they both needed gotten rid of! ;) One was starting to come apart on the back by the hooks and the other one ripped when I took it off the other day so they're gone!

2 Comments:

At March 15, 2014 at 9:32 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

I've got one word for you: Coobie. I discovered these dancer/yoga/exercise type bras at my yoga studio. They come in so many fun and neutral colors and are so comfortable. Once you wear one, you may never go back to wearing a regular bra again!

 
At March 17, 2014 at 8:57 AM , Blogger shoeaholicnomore said...

I'll have to check those out. I'm not ready to get any new bras at the moment, but when I do need some I will keep those in mind. Googling them now :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home