Thursday, February 6, 2014

Thing Thursday 2/6/14

Thing Thursday 1I've mentioned this before, Thursdays just aren't my best blog post day. Things are always crazy and I just don't have time to come up with an elaborate, or even semi-lengthy post on the majority of Thursdays.

Introducing Thing Thursday. Every Thursday I will be sharing with you all 1 thing, big or small, I've found and decluttered sometime during my week that is redundant, broken, or otherwise useless or unwanted. Without further delay, here is my first Thing Thursday:


This week's thing is a pair of black dress slacks. They have gotten too big for me and they are also pretty shabby looking. The hem is coming out of one of the pant legs and the black is faded and not as sharp as it used to be. I have 2 pairs of black slacks in the next size down that fit fine, but for some reason I was still holding on to these and wearing them instead of the less-shabby and better fitting smaller ones... Well, no more. These are gone!

2 Comments:

At February 7, 2014 at 5:36 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Congrats! Not only on purging a pair of slacks but going down a size!
Keep it up:-)

 
At February 7, 2014 at 6:18 PM , Blogger shoeaholicnomore said...

Thanks! Hope you are feeling better :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home