Monday, January 27, 2014

Use it Up: Halfway Point

Use it Up ChallengeHere it is: the halfway point into the Use it Up! Challenge. Again here is the original challenge issued by Colleen at 365 Less Things.

So far, I have used up and am not replacing:
  • travel shampoo and conditioner (freebies from a hotel)
  • packet of multiple servings of oatmeal

I feel like I haven't made as much progress as I thought I had. I'm trying to mainly focus on items of bathroom clutter. A bottle of mouthwash is really close to being used up, everyday I think "today it will be used up," but alas it hasn't been yet. I'm also working on my 2nd favorite perfume. I only have 2 perfumes and I LOVE one and only like the other. (Of course I had the like one first and found the LOVE one after). After the 2nd favorite is gone, I'll be able to use my favorite one everyday :)

What is your area of concentration? What have you used up so far? Are you getting close to using up anything?

2 Comments:

At January 28, 2014 at 5:16 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great blog... reading from Australia!

 
At January 28, 2014 at 1:24 PM , Blogger shoeaholicnomore said...

Thanks for stopping by! I hope you continue following my journey.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home