Thursday, April 17, 2014

Thing Thursday 4/17/2014

Thing Thursday 11Sorry for the delay in posting today. I totally forgot to hit schedule so my post would automatically go live this morning... Oops!

It's Thing Thursday!
 

This week's thing is an eye shadow palette. I have no idea how long I've had this, but I do know its been at least 5 years since I've used it. In case you haven't figured out from a few clues here and there, in addition to my full-time job and my weekend part-time job, I am also a Mary Kay beauty consultant, I only use Mary Kay products now and I don't know why I've kept this so long. Oh well! Now it's gone!
 
Note: If you are interested in guest-posting at Shoeaholicnomore, email me at shoeaholicnomore[at]gmail[dot]com!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home