Thursday, April 10, 2014

Thing Thursday 4/10/2014

Thing Thursday 10It's Thing Thursday!

 
This week's thing is a container from some facial cleansing pillow things I got back in high school. I found this thing with cleanser pads still in it(!) under the cabinet in my bathroom. I took the cleansing pads and put them next to the sink so I can use them up this week and threw this container away. This is gone!
 
Note: I did it! I meditated last night for 4:30 minutes. I didn't quite make my goal of 5 minutes and I'm sure I'll get better at sitting still and clearing my mind with more practice, but I did sit for 4:30 and do nothing but focus on my breathing and relaxing my muscles. I also wrote the first of my daily "Happiness" notes and put it in my jar. :)
 
Another note: If you are interested in guest-posting at Shoeaholicnomore, email me at shoeaholicnomore[at]gmail[dot]com!

2 Comments:

At April 10, 2014 at 8:13 PM , Blogger Adawk said...

uh oh.....I have the same one...but it is on the counter and we use contents daily...so i am good right:)

 
At April 11, 2014 at 8:12 AM , Blogger shoeaholicnomore said...

Runner, you are absolutely good. What's clutter to me, because I don't use it, is not necessarily clutter to you. After I used up the rest of the cleansing pads, I won't be buying them again because I don't really like them. So for me this is clutter. If you like and use them daily, they aren't clutter to you :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home