Sunday, April 13, 2014

Aries and April 13th!

Birthday|Aries|April 13Hello readers! Today is my birthday and I wanted to share some interesting horoscope-type* things with you that I found out about Aries and April 13th birthday people. Also, a little-known fact about me: I share a birthday with my dad! :)

The facts below can be found at: How Stuff Works (here and here).

The Aries Woman:
"This independent lady knows what she wants and isn't the least bit shy about going after it. Aries women have quick tempers and may often give the impression of bossiness." - This is so me, I am totally bossy!

The Aries Child:
"Anyone who has ever raised an Aries child knows that these determined little overachievers need a firm hand to keep them from getting out of line. They are extremely self-possessed and prone to demanding their own way." - According to my dad, this is me too :)

April 13th:
"The analytic characteristics of April 13 people make them seem rather cold when they interact with friends and romantic partners." - My brother is always telling me I come of cold-hearted to people who don't know me well :( I guess I need to work on this.

"The iconoclastic, sometimes rebellious attitudes of April 13 people can be a bone of contention in family life." - I am definitely the problem-causer in my family.

"Nervous complaints, often stomach-related, are the typical health issues faced by April 13 people." - - Nothing to say about this one... it's true...

"A career is more than a way to make a living for April 13 natives. Although not known for grandiose plans, they have a burning sense that they must be allowed to learn, discover, and explore." - Again, this is so me.

"Never passive, April 13 natives go after what they want. " - I'm not at all competitive or anything ;)

Ok, that's I all I have to share with you all today. I will be telling you all about my fun, frugal (hopefully) Birthday weekend tomorrow (or Tuesday). Until then, have a great rest of your weekend!

Note: If you are interested in guest-posting at Shoeaholicnomore, email me at shoeaholicnomore[at]gmail[dot]com!

*Disclaimer: I'm not a huge believer in this stuff, I just find it interesting!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home