Monday, January 6, 2014

My First EVER Budgeted Weekend

Budgeted WeekendThis weekend was my first weekend on a budget. I think I did pretty well overall.

Friday night was spent working out and then working on housework: dishes, laundry, etc. I also finished a book I was reading.
Total spent: $0

Saturday morning I had to work at my second job, which is a part-time weekend only job. After getting off work, I went and did my weekly grocery shopping. I do meal plan and shop with coupons and sale ads. I also made a return to a clothing store that I've been putting off. It feels good to have more stuff crossed off my to-do list and have more clutter out of my life!
Total spent: $35.73 on groceries

Sunday morning I went in to the office of my full-time job and put in some extra time. Then, I worked my shift at my weekend job. The evening was spent at my parents house.
Total spent: $6.46 for a quick lunch

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home