Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Yikes!

Yikes! Debt TotalsUpdating my debt totals and making a true list of everything I owe is scary! I have 10 credit cards/lines of credit, 1 student loan, 1 house mortgage (which I won't include on the side bars), and 1 loan to my parents.

How did I get myself into this mess? Shopping and living beyond my means, keeping up with the Joneses or rather my friends and family who are older and more established in their careers than me, not to mention they are all married with 2 incomes while I am single and have only 1 income.

How am I going to get out of this mess? Slowly and surely, I hope. I plan on complete honesty: showing my income, budget, method and of course my total debt numbers. I hope to have this info ready to post later this week so it will all be out there prior to the official start of my debt crackdown beginning January 1st.

Thanks to those who have already found and read my first post. I hope you are still reading and will follow the rest of my journey to a new debt and clutter free me!

Merry Christmas to all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home