Monday, February 10, 2014

Use it Up: Final Tally

Use it UpIt's time for the final tally of the first (of many probably) Use it Up! Challenge. Here is the original challenge issued by Colleen at 365 Less Things in case any of you missed it.

I have used up and am not replacing:
  • 2 set of travel shampoo and conditioner (freebies from a hotel)
  • packet of multiple servings of oatmeal
  • bottle of mouthwash
  • bottle of hand soap
  • bottle of my second favorite perfume


 
I think I'm going to unofficially continue on this pathway to "Use it Up". I may update you all once in a while with what I've used up. I still have a long way to go with using up my excess toiletries and many other things. Some of which relates to coupons and clutter.
 
What did you use up in our 1 month challenge? Did you enjoy the challenge? Do you want to continue to have monthly challenges? Let me know what you think!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home