Thursday, May 15, 2014

Thing Thursday 5/15/2014

Thing Thursday 15IN CASE YOU DIDN'T SEE MY ANNOUNCEMENT YESTERDAY: I am working on migrating my blog to a self-hosted site, but for now new posts will still show here. Thanks for your patience as  I work through this process myself. I am doing it myself so I don't have to pay someone else to do it for me :) But if you want to help with me design for FREE or super cheap I'd love you forever, I know practically nothing about designing a site...

It's Thing Thursday, the day of the week where I post about one of the things I've purged and why.

 
This week's thing is a teal blouse from one of my favorite stores. The clothes from this store usually fit me perfectly and are work-appropriate, which is a plus :) But this shirt was NOT flattering when I put it on. I kept thinking when I lost a little weight it would fit better. Well, I've lost some weight and it still looks horrible, so I'm getting rid of it. Enough said, this is gone!

Note:
If you are interested in guest-posting at Shoeaholicnomore, email me at shoeaholicnomore[at]gmail[dot]com!

4 Comments:

At May 15, 2014 at 12:48 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so glad to hear that you're moving to a self-hosted website. Blogger is always a huge pain to comment on and I bet you'll get a ton more comments when you move to a self-hosted website. The shirt is pretty and I hate it when I get fooled by something that I think will look better … when I … and than it doesn't. :) Glad I'm not the only one that happens to!

 
At May 15, 2014 at 2:41 PM , Blogger shoeaholicnomore said...

I didn't know it was hard for people to comment on. Good to know, I hope I see an increase in traffic and comments :) Thanks Shannon and you are certainly not the only one fooled by clothes now and then.

 
At May 16, 2014 at 8:03 AM , Blogger Strandedrocks said...

Hi,

I don't know if you would find this helpful but The Minimalists posted this http://www.theminimalists.com/what/ and #2 lists ways to start a blog. I know that you're not starting from scratch and that you are looking to migrate, but I found it informative.

 
At May 16, 2014 at 8:27 AM , Blogger shoeaholicnomore said...

I will check that out. Thanks for sharing!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home