Friday, June 6, 2014

Paying for Peace of Mind

Do you remember a while back when I told you that you’d be seeing my debt with my parents go up due to my dad “selling” me a trimmer? Well I’ve updated my debt totals and luckily that didn’t make it go up much. In fact, it only went up a net of $25 – the trimmer cost me $75 and then I made a payment of $50.
Unfortunately, you are going to be seeing my debt to my parents go up again. But first, a little good news.
I held my garage sale over the weekend on both Friday afternoon/evening and Saturday morning and I’m not going to go into the details of the sale on this post (I’ll do a separate one on it later), but I will tell you that I personally came out of the sale with a “profit” of about $220, which I had planned on putting toward my EF and CC#4.
Well, even “the best laid plans of mice and men often go astray” and mine sure did!

Find out why my plans went "astray" at my new site!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home